- Personal Data: Information that can identify an individual, such as names, contact details, or identification numbers.
- Non-Personal Information: Data that does not directly identify individuals, including aggregated or anonymized data, usage statistics, IP addresses, and browser types.
- Data Controller: The entity or person responsible for determining how and why personal data is processed.
- Data Processor: The entity or person that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, following their instructions.
- Cookies: Small text files stored on a user’s device that collect information about browsing behavior, preferences, and other data to enhance website functionality.
- Data Security: Measures and practices implemented to protect data from unauthorized access, loss, alteration, or disclosure.
- Third-Party Links: Links on a website that direct users to external third-party websites or services, which operate independently and have their own privacy policies and practices.
- Children’s Privacy: Protection of personal data of individuals under 18 years old, requiring specific consent from parents or legal guardians for collecting and processing their personal information.
- Data Controller and Data Processor: As we do not collect personal data, we do not act as a data controller or data processor for any personal information.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate security measures to protect the non-personal information collected through cookies. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute data security.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
- Children’s Privacy: Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately, and we will take appropriate steps to delete the information.